So how about an update?
Things that are the same since we last spoke, most likely:
- I still work at the Patent Office
- I still live in Alexandria, VA
- I still live in the same apartment that I did the day I moved here
- I still have most of the same interest
- With exception no one else I know has died
- I still don't cook
Things that have changed:
- My aunt died a while back
- I'm dating a lovely lady named Alex
- I'm older now, 25
- I bought a real love seat, it even has recliney bits and is leather
- I have a Roomba
- Many friends have moved away, I miss them
- I experienced several raises at work but I realize that no amount of money will compensate for the fact that I'm unhappy at my job and that I only tolerate it because it is so extremely hygienic in nature
- I'm going to start grad school, assuming things don't crash in to the ground, in the fall
- I'm 30 some pounds lighter
Things I did while I was gone:
- Debated my future and narrowed it down to three: law school, teaching English in a foreign country, grad school. Hopefully I'm making the right choice here.
- Got certified in sailing
- Bought a Wii and a PS3
- Discovered the joy of Netflix
- Made efforts to become more web involved but somehow forgot about this place
- Migrated over to gmail (wbpartridge)
- Visited NYC, Nashville, Amsterdam, Barcelona and LaCrosse, WI
- Applied for many a job only to be told I either have not the experience required or that I've been out of school for too long
Where you can find me now:
- Twitter (wbpartridge)
- Flickr (wbpartridge)
That's about it for monuments. Maybe I'll try to update this blasted thing more. Or maybe I'll forget about it for another few months until I get curious about a friend and in the midst of reading up on their journal remember I should partake in this dance.
Drop me a line, would ya?
I haven't seen this places in ages. Don't know if anyone ever reads it, but I do see my friends, at least some of them, still update there journals.